New Support Option for TPM & Operational Excellence
by Ross Kennedy, 10 June 2021
CTPM or the Centre for Australasian TPM & Lean, has been assisting sites throughout Australasia for over 25 years to envisage and strive for Total Productive Maintenance and Operational Excellence, recognising that unless your people and equipment are working perfectly you will struggle to achieve your safety, quality, and delivery world class targets.
We have found there are 4 key parts to a TPM & Operational Excellence Improvement journey which all have to work in concert to achieve world class performance. The 4 key parts are:
- Leadership to provide direction, structure, and discipline;
- Reactive Improvement through effective Daily Management to ensure you run the business to your expectations and respond rapidly to any problems or issues so they don’t happen again;
- Stable Production Plan to stop the fire-fighting caused by unexpected changes and free up time for improvement activities; and
- Pro-active Improvement to take you from your current capability to your Improvement Vision recognising there are 10 Improvement Activities involving cross-functional and area based teams which focus on Production Areas, Production Support Departments and Value Streams as you develop the Problem Solving, Visual Workplace and Prevention at Source skills of all your workforce.
Understanding the systemic and organic nature of the 4 key parts of the improvement journey is critical for sustained success.
To support sites in creating an understanding and tackling the 4 key parts of the TPM & Operational Excellence Improvement Journey, we have created a new Site Subscription offering.
Using our experience and learnings, the subscription offering main feature is obtaining access to a comprehensive amount of content which we continuously expand and update. At present the content, which has been classified into each key part, includes a total of:
- 70 Webinars;
- 10 How-To Booklets;
- 30 Technical Articles;
- 90 Short Client Case Studies; and
- 40 Tools to support improvement teams.
Plus, up to 5 Manuals or Workbooks per year are available by request, from our extensive range of training and improvement team manuals and workbooks.
To celebrate our launch and provide a deeper understanding of our approach to Pro-active Improvement, we are giving away a free copy of our 'How-To' Booklet: The Objectives of CTPM’s Australasian TPM & Lean 10 Improvement Activities.
To download your copy click here.
If you would like to learn more about our new Site Subscription offering please visit the 'Subscribe' page of our website by clicking here, or if you would like to learn about CTPM's Australasian TPM & Lean approach to Improvement email Ross Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.