Our three-day interactive "Advanced Australasian TPM & Lean" workshop provides further insights and understanding of the Leadership and Team Development activities that will accelerate and sustain a sites transformation to Operational Excellence using CTPM's Activities & Focus Framework for Australasian TPM & Lean.
The workshop has been specifically developed to assist Leaders and key personnel to enhance their knowledge of the practical application of Australasian TPM & Lean in Cross-functional and Area Based Team activities, along with how People & Leadership Development supports these On-going Continuous Improvement teams.
Based on over 20 years of helping Australasian companies to strive for Operational Excellence, this workshop will take the mystery out of integrating all the Continuous Improvement values, principles, methods, tools, activities & focus in an Australasian workplace. It will cut through all the confusion and provide a comprehensive strategic pathway to achieve Operational Excellence.
For more information about this workshop view our brochure here.
During this workshop you will learn about how to progress your Australasian TPM & Lean journey through:
- Engaging Leadership to take on their new role and the activities they need to embrace;
- Understanding and applying the Hero’s Journey to develop your people;
- Creating a learning environment to rapidly share new ways;
- Using Cross-functional Improvement Teams to break down barriers and build relationships;
- Developing Production Area Based Teams so they can achieve Zero Breakdowns, Zero Quality Problems and Zero Safety Accidents or Incidents;
- Redefining the role of Maintenance in an Operational Excellence journey; and
- Engaging Support Departments such as Maintenance, Quality and Engineering, to embrace the necessary changes.
We back our training with an unconditional money back guarantee. If this workshop fails to meet your expectations, return your manual at the conclusion of the workshop and we will refund your attendance fee.
Designed especially for decision makers (managers) and key personnel (leaders) within the organisation dedicated to Continuous Improvement and achieving Operational Excellence.
Completion of the Introduction to Australasian TPM & Lean Workshop – Yellow Belt or equivalent.