Expression Of Interest
If you are interested in attending this 5-day intensive live-in Course or running it as an in-house training event at your site, please contact CTPM Head Office via phone +61 2 4226 6184, via email email@example.com, or by completing the registration form on this page and our workshop leader will be in contact to discuss some options.
To learn more about the workshop please read on and view the brochure here.
The "Australasian TPM & Lean Leadership & Instructor's Course" provides specialist training for company personnel whose primary role is to lead or facilitate the introduction and implementation of Continuous Improvement through TPM & Lean within their organisation.
Five-day live-in Course includes:
- Case Study Analysis
- Team Development Principles & Practices
- Individual Presentations
- Team Presentations
- Presentation Evaluations
- Milestone Assessment Process
- Formal Exams (open book)
- Team Assignment
- Pre-reading material
- Comprehensive Australasian TPM & Lean Leadership & Instructor's Manual
- Book - "Understanding, Measuring, and Improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness" by Ross Kennedy
- 5 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea provided daily
- Welcome Dinner - Monday
- Farewell Dinner - Thursday
Course Graduates will quality to:
- Receive updated information and material, as well as free over-the-phone technical assistance to support them in the training and implementation of TPM & Lean within their company;
- Purchase TPM & Lean training material (such as Team Leader Guides, Team Member Manuals, and Team Member Workbooks) and training support material (such as Tags, A0 Sheets, Foam Boards, and Simulations) from CTPM;
- Receive support from CTPM Specialists at discounted rates, to assist them at their site in developing their confidence and capability to deliver TPM & Lean training;
- Receive Members discount to specific CTPM Workshops, Annual Forums and Master Classes; and
- Receive networking access to fellow accredited Australasian TPM & Lean Leaders & Instructors.
Designed especially for CI Co-ordinators / Facilitators, Leadership Team Members, Leaders of CI Teams, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline Leaders within the organisation dedicated to Continuous Improvement and achieving Operational Excellence.