Register to attend our FREE 30-minute Webinar on "Standardising the way things are done", to be held on Thursday 11th April at 11am AEST.
The session will cover:
- Getting agreement on definitions to establish a common language;
- Determining what processes need to be standardised – role of Process Mapping;
- Using Activity Mapping to gain buy-in;
- Developing a framework for writing Job Breakdown Sheets and SOPs focusing on key steps and Why;
- Implementing – who should be involved.
This session can be watched from the comfort of your own device, and it will consist of a slideshow presentation along with live audio from CTPM President, Ross Kennedy.
Designed especially for Frontline Leaders, Supervisors, Managers and Improvement Leaders in charge of establishing and monitoring standards in the workplace, who are dedicated to achieving Operational Excellence through Business Improvement.