Register to attend our 90min CI Master Class on 'Using structured CI to develop Leaders at all Levels' to be held on Tuesday 17th April at 11am AEST.
Outline of Session
The session will cover:
- What should we expect from our Leaders in a structured CI environment
- How do we develop the skills of our Leaders within the workplace
- Where to start and how to monitor progress
This session is ideal to watch with your colleagues in your training or board room, so that you may discuss learning's from the session and how you may improve current workplace practices.
All current CTPM Members will receive a 25% discount on registration for this event. Please follow this link (CI Master Class Rego Form) to download a Members Only registration form, which you may register with by completing and returning it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to become a CTPM Member to receive the discount for this session, as well as all the other great benefits, follow this link (CTPM Membership Sign-up) to find out how.
Features of the CI Master Class
- Opportunity to put forward questions by email before the session you would like addressed / answered
- Copy of the slides provided before the session for viewing
- Detailed reference material will be provided to all attendees directly after the session
- Open forum in last 15 minutes for questions to be raised to the presenters
- Post session task sheet provided to assist discussion with your colleagues about your current workplace practices
- Secure link to the recording of the session for those who register so that it can be viewed again at any time
Designed for both people within the Industry and Services sectors who are responsible for the development of leaders within the workplace or who have leaders directly report to them. It will especially cover Management and CI Specialists roles within the organisation.
A registration confirmation email with a private link to the CI Master Class will be sent within 24-48 hours of registration payment. Each registration includes only one (1) link to the session, so in order to get others from your site involved, it would be best to organise a training room with a large screen for all to see.