Expression Of Interest
If you are interested in attending this 2-day interactive Course or running it as an in-house training event at your site, please contact CTPM Head Office via phone +61 2 4226 6184, via email email@example.com, or by completing the registration form on this page and our workshop leader will be in contact to discuss some options.
To learn more about this workshop please read on and view our brochure here.
The "Introduction to Australasian TPM & Lean" workshop provides the ideal knowledge base to allow an organisation to gain an insight into the key principles and practices of Australasian TPM & Lean and how the methodologies can assist your organisation to achieve Operational Excellence.
The aim of the workshop is to assist companies to create a critical mass of understanding about what Australasian TPM & Lean is, and what is required to implement it in a sustainable way.
Based on over 20 years of helping Australasian companies to strive for Operational Excellence, this workshop will take the mystery out of integrating all the Continuous Improvement values, principles, methods, tools, activities & focus in an Australasian workplace. It will cut through all the confusion and provide a comprehensive strategic pathway to achieve Operational Excellence.
During this workshop you will learn about:
- The evolution and first principles of Lean and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM);
- The essential foundations of performance measures, ownership and engagement through on-going improvement to ensure sustainability;
- The role of Improvement Drivers rather than just using performance measures to prioritise actions;
- Why having the right organisation structure and roster alignment is critical; and
- Why an improvement framework that recognises the need for an organic approach rather than only a project focused approach is required to achieve Operational Excellence.
Key take-a-ways will be:
- How to free up everyone's time so that you can take a structured, disciplined yet flexible organic approach to improvement activities;
- How to sequence and integrate the 3 critical parts of a Continuous Improvement Strategy to achieve Operational Excellence;
- How to significantly increase the capacity and reliability of your plant & equipment while minimising your maintenance spend;
- How to use effective Daily Management to develop your Frontline Leaders so everyone else in the Leadership chain is NOT working down a level;
- How to ensure all improvement teams are successful and hence promote further improvement; and
- How to get some quick wins while setting the scene for long term success.
We back our training with an unconditional money back guarantee. If this workshop fails to meet your expectations, return your manual at the conclusion of the workshop and we will refund your attendance fee.
Designed especially for decision makers (managers) and key personnel (leaders) within the organisation dedicated to Continuous Improvement and achieving Operational Excellence.