Expression Of Interest
If you are interested in attending this 2-day workshop or running it as an in-house training event at your site, please contact CTPM Head Office via phone +61 2 4226 6184, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the registration form on this page and our workshop leader will be in contact to discuss some options.
To learn more about the workshop please read on and view the brochure here.
Our two-day interactive "Introduction to Australasian TPM & Lean" workshop provides the ideal knowledge base to allow an organisation to gain an insight into the key principles and practices of Australasian TPM & Lean and how the methodologies can assist your organisation to achieve Operational Excellence.
The aim of the workshop is to assist companies to create a critical mass of understanding about what Australasian TPM & Lean is, and what is required to implement it in a sustainable way.
Based on over 20 years of helping Australasian companies to strive for Operational Excellence, this workshop will take the mystery out of integrating all the Continuous Improvement values, principles, methods, tools, activities & focus in an Australasian workplace. It will cut through all the confusion and provide a comprehensive strategic pathway to achieve Operational Excellence.
During this workshop you will learn:
- The evolution of the principles behind TPM & Lean so it can be successfully applied in any situation;
- The key foundations of goal alignment, ownership and on-going continuous improvement to ensure sustainability;
- Why having the right organisation structure and alignment is critical;
- An improvement framework that recognises the organic nature of Operational Excellence;
- How to create a structured, disciplined yet flexible approach to improvement activities;
- How to integrate the 3 critical parts of a Continuous Improvement Strategy;
- How to develop your Frontline Leaders so everyone else in the Leadership chain is NOT managing down a level;
- How to ensure all improvement teams are successful and hence promote further improvement;
- How to get some quick wins while setting the scene for long term success.
We back our training with an unconditional money back guarantee. If this workshop fails to meet your expectations, return your manual at the conclusion of the workshop and we will refund your attendance fee.
Designed especially for decision makers (managers) and key personnel (leaders) within the organisation dedicated to Continuous Improvement and achieving Operational Excellence.