Register to attend our FREE 30-minute webinar on "Preparation required to strive for Operational Excellence through Australasian TPM & Lean", to be held on Thursday 19th September at 11am AEST.
The session will cover:
- Cherry picking or Holistic approach;
- Separate Improvement Leadership Team or blend into current Management Meetings;
- Setting a baseline and targets for Operational Excellence;
- Role of Improvement Vision – recognising 'Action without Vision' just passes the time;
- Determining the rate of Improvement required to achieve your Improvement Vision;
- How disciplined and structured should we be; and
- Accountability for success – key roles.
This session can be watched from the comfort of your own desk, and it will consist of a slideshow presentation along with live audio from CTPM President, Ross Kennedy.
Designed especially for Production, Maintenance, and Improvement Leaders and Managers in the workplace, who are dedicated to strive for and achieve Operational Excellence at their site.