The 11th annual marcus evans Total Plant Management 2020 conference is a must-attend gathering which provides a perfect platform to share knowledge, network with industry peers and provide practical case studies and workshops on achieving plant operational excellence and maintenance innovation.
You will learn and share best practices through an interactive group discussion, exclusive workshops, TPM site tour at O-I Glass Melbourne, and best practices in maintenance and people management presentations.
CTPM are proud partners of this event and our beloved President, Ross Kennedy is looking forward to attending and speaking at the event.
- Building a Holistic and Integrated Approach to Plant Performance through People, Process and Technology;
- How to Use IoT Sensors Effectively and Improve Visibility into Existing Processes and Workflows;
- What the Future of Plant Maintenance Looks Like – Innovative Maintenance Strategies and Next-Gen Recruitment Programmes;
- Driving Ownership and Accountability of Equipment – How Can Operators Drive Efficiency?; and
- Enabling a Successful TPM Implementation through a Culture of Change and Management Commitment.
As a CTPM subscriber receive a 10% discount to attend the event when registering with Aarahi Manokaren by email AarathiM@marcusevanskl.com, just remember to mention CTPM.
For more information about this event please click here to get access to the full agenda, list of speakers, and pricing.