CTPM has been assisting Australian and New Zealand companies on their Business Improvement journeys to Operational Excellence using our proven approach to Australasian Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) & Lean for over 20 years and have built up a significant knowledge base and network.
CTPM has been providing regular E-News articles, E-Tech articles and free 30 min webinars focused on current industry activities and developments for many years. To further benefit those companies progressing their journeys to Operational Excellence we have created the CTPM Company Membership program.
The aim of the membership program is to facilitate Business Improvement learning between companies as well as provide the latest information on Australasian TPM & Lean in convenient formats to minimise disruption to normal work commitments.
The membership program is open to any site or department wishing to further their learning about Business Improvement through Australasian TPM & Lean with interaction of like minded people for mutual benefit.
- Over the phone or email discussion about your networking and learning needs.
- Matching your needs to other members to arrange introductions for you so that there can be sharing of learning through networking (eg phone discussions or site visits at a time to suit you).
- Over the phone or email advice on Australasian TPM & Lean from our team of experienced coaches.
- Immediate Access to the ‘Members Only’ section of our web page to view or download Webinar presentations, E-News articles, E-Tech articles, Annual Forum presentations, and our range of ‘How-To’ Booklets (sold for $20 to non members) relating to Australasian TPM & Lean.
- Access to purchase, as required, any of CTPM’s extensive range of Business Improvement Support Material including Team Member Manuals and Workbooks.
- Access to CTPM’s internationally recognised 5 Level Milestone Excellence Assessment Process to monitor your Business Improvement journey to Operational Excellence.
What will it cost?
Sign-up today for an annual fee of just $200 inc GST. (New Zealand companies to apply through brochure, see note below)
See our Membership Sample below for more information or Sign Up now by completing the form above.
Please note: For any New Zealand Site or Department wishing to apply for CTPM Company Membership, please complete the registration form in the Brochure and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, as our online Membership Registration Form does not convert to NZ Dollars.
When you become a CTPM Company Member a range of great benefits come with it! See below a small sample of what you can access in the 'Members Only' Section of the Website.
E-News Article | Effective Daily Management engages 3M Blacktown
E-News Article | Getting to the Root Cause at Snack Brands
Industry Webinar | Setting and Managing Workplace Standards through 5S or Work Area Management
Services Webinar | How to find the time for Continuous Improvement
If you need more time to determine if CTPM Company Membership is right for your site, stay connected by sending through your contact details to email@example.com and we will keep you up-to-date with our latest material and events.