CTPM has been assisting Australian and New Zealand companies on their TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement journeys for over 20 years and have built up a significant CI knowledge base and network.
CTPM has been providing regular E-News articles, E-Tech articles and free 30 min webinars focused on current industry activities and developments for many years. To further benefit those companies progressing their journeys to Operational Excellence we have created the CTPM Company Membership program.
The aim of the membership program is to facilitate TPM & Lean / CI learning between companies as well as provide the latest information on TPM & Lean / CI in convenient formats to minimise disruption to normal work commitments.
The membership program is open to any site or department wishing to further their learning about TPM & Lean / CI through interaction with like minded people for mutual benefit.
New Membership Benefits for 2018:
New 30 minute CI-Insights for members only are based on introducing then interviewing a leading CI practitioner from a CTPM member company to allow other members to put forward questions and hear key aspects of their CI journey. In 2018 we are planning to run four such sessions, kicking-off with:
- Greg Culley, who is Plant Manager of Scott Safety – Guildford, Sydney NSW
25% discount on our 90 minute CI Master Classes. In 2018 we are planning to run three such sessions on:
- Using CI to develop Leaders at all levels;
- Sustaining your improvements; and
- Changing culture in a resistant environment.
Plus the existing Membership Benefits of:
- Over the phone or email discussion about your networking and learning needs;
- Matching your needs to other members to arrange introductions for you so that there can be sharing of learning through networking (eg phone discussions or site visits at a time to suit your needs);
- Over the phone or email advice on TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement from our team of experienced CI Coaches;
- Immediate Access to the ‘Members Only’ section of our web page to view or download Past Webinar slide presentations, E-News articles, E-Tech articles, and Annual Forum presentations, as well as our range of ‘How-To’ Booklets (sold for $20 to non members) relating to TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement;
- Access to purchase, as required, any of CTPM’s extensive range of Support Material including Team Member Manuals and Workbooks; and
- Access to CTPM’s internationally recognised 5 Level Milestone Excellence Award Assessment Process to monitor your Continuous Improvement journey to Operational Excellence.
What will it cost?
Sign-up today for an annual fee of just $200 inc GST.
View our Brochure or see our Membership Sample below for more information or Sign Up now by completing the form above. Please note: For any New Zealand Site or Department wishing to apply for CTPM Membership, please complete the registration form in the Brochure and send to email@example.com, as our online Membership Registration Form does not convert to NZ Dollars.
When you become a CTPM Company Member a range of great benefits come with it! See below a small sample of what you can access in the 'Members Only' Section of the Website.
- Operator Development Game Plan by Ross Kennedy... E-Tech Article
- Getting to the Root Cause at Snack Brands by Ross Kennedy... E-News Article
- Effective Daily Management engages 3M Blacktown by Ross Kennedy... E-News Article
- Implementing Effective Daily Meetings by Ross Kennedy... Industry Webinar
- How to find the time for Continuous Improvement by Rebecca Kennedy... Services Webinar
If you need more time to determine if CTPM Membership is right for your site, stay connected by sending through your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you up-to-date with our latest material and events.