Frontline Problem Solving Root Cause Analysis Workbook Pack
Too often issues reported at Daily Review Meetings are only backed up by a report of a successful work-around.
What is not reported is the root cause of the problem. Hence the need to establish a process of initiating a Frontline Problem Solving Root Cause Analysis approach that all personnel can use or contribute to.
Learn how to:
- Define problems more clearly
- Develop Containment Strategies
- Construct an Cause & Effect Diagram to identify all variables effecting the problem
- Work through a Why-Why Diagram to get to the Root Cause
- Summarise your results on an A3 Summary Sheet to allow sharing of learning
- 5 x Frontline Problem Solving Root Cause Analysis workbooks; and
- Soft copy of the A3 Summary Sheet template.
Please Note: Once payment is finalised, the workbooks will be created and sent by post. An email will be sent to you with details of the delivery. If for some reason you do not obtain the product within 2 weeks after payment is finalised, please contact CTPM via email at email@example.com or via phone on +61 2 4226 6184.
This product is also available in CTPM's Site Subscription program as one of five (5) Manuals & Workbooks able to be requested in soft copy format per year. To find out more about the program click here.