CI Master Class Pack – Running Effective Daily Review Meetings
Check out this CI Master Class Pack focused on ‘Running Effective Daily Review Meetings’.
The pack consists of:
- A private link to the 1 hour CI Master Class recording;
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation used in the session;
- A copy of the Achieving Effective Daily Management Tech Booklet;
- A Running Effective Daily Review Meeting Innocence to Excellence Rating sheet; and
- A Task Sheet to assist post session discussion at your site.
Please Note: Once payment is finalised, a confirmation email containing all content of the CI Master Class Pack above will be sent to you within 24 hours. If for some reason you do not obtain this email after purchase please contact CTPM via email at email@example.com or via phone on +61 2 4226 6184.
This pack of goodies will enable your site to learn:
- How to Baseline your current performance so you can measure the impact of any changes?
- What should be the purpose of a Daily Review Meeting?
- Importance of Planning all meetings across the site to ensure the right support people are available
- What makes an effective Daily Review Meeting? – the 10 Attributes
- What Information should be reported and how?
- Setting and updating targets to increase average performance
- Creating an effective Agenda that supports your Frontline Leaders
- Action Lists versus Concern Strips
- The importance of Root Cause Analysis Triggers
- Getting your people on board as you enhance your current Daily Review Process.
This CI Master Class was designed for a group of people on site to view the recording together, then have a brief discussion after the session regarding what the new learning means for the site and what actions can be taken to apply any of the learning's.
If you have any questions or comments relating to this CI Master Class topic, please feel free to contact the presenter Ross Kennedy on firstname.lastname@example.org or at our Head Office on +61 2 4226 6184. We hope you enjoy!