CI Master Class Pack – Using structured CI to develop Leaders at all Levels
Our latest CI Master Class Pack is focused on ‘Using structured CI to develop Leaders at all Levels’.
This pack will consist of:
- A private link to the 90 min CI Master Class recording;
- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation used in the session;
- A copy of CTPM’s ‘How-To’ Booklet titled Developing Frontline Leaders to support TPM & Lean / Continuous Improvement by Ross Kennedy; and
- A Task Sheet to assist post session discussion at your site.
Please Note: Once payment is finalised, a confirmation email containing all content of the CI Master Class Pack above will be sent to you within 24 hours. If for some reason you do not obtain this email after purchase please contact CTPM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on +61 2 4226 6184.
This pack of goodies will provide your site with the following learning:
- Brief overview of structured CI Activities & Focus;
- What should we expect from our Leaders in a structured CI environment;
- How do we develop the skills of our leaders within the workplace; and
- Where to start and how to monitor progress.
This CI Master Class was designed for a group of people on site to view the recording together, then have a brief discussion after the session regarding what the new learning means for their site and what actions can be taken to apply any of the learning's.
If you have any questions or comments relating to this CI Master Class topic, please feel free to contact the presenter Ross Kennedy on email@example.com or at our Head Office on +61 2 4226 6184. We hope you enjoy!