CTPM’s Continuous Improvement in Industry division assists and coaches companies to get the most from their people, equipment and processes through the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Lean principles.
There have been many management fads, acronyms and new ideas thrust at Industry over the years, however the only enduring practice that produces sustainable long term results is having a capable and engaged workforce that can identify and address problems at the earliest possible time. By investing in strategically driven on-going Continuous Improvement you not only transform your business, but you also create a competitive advantage that cannot be easily replicated.
Generate rapid returns on your improvement investment without disrupting operations by starting with thoughtfully structured cross-functioning teams involving 5% of team member’s time focusing on critical production areas or value streams using a prescriptive process so as to:
- Use Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Lead Time Reduction as improvement drivers;
- Reduce variation in processes to enhance Quality;
- Engage Operators to understand and manage their Equipment and Workplace so as to enhance performance and reliability;
- Create the Visual Workplace to identify problems at the earliest possible time;
- Establish effective Daily Review Meetings that engage the workforce;
- Develop Root Cause Analysis capability at all levels; and
- Develop Frontline Leaders through on-going Continuous Improvement activities and focused training modules so Supervisors and Managers don't work down a level.
By using an on-going Continuous Improvement approach that focuses on the 'how' rather than just the tools, and incorporates the development of all your people, ensures the learning is embedded, resulting in sustainability of the gains achieved.
Call to Action
Contact Ross Kennedy via Phone: +61 2 4226 6184 or via Email: email@example.com, and discuss your Continuous Improvement experiences and needs and let CTPM outline the possible pathways to best suit your unique situation, as well as recommend funding options available.
Success Stories - Reported achievements of Industry Clients
Client Articles - Goodman Fielder, B&D Doors & Openers, Coopers Brewery, Selleys
Technical Article - The importance of a Continuous Improvement Strategy
Published Book - Understanding, Measuring and Improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness