CTPM Site Membership
This membership service has been established to support sites as they embark on or progress their TPM & Operational Excellence journeys.
CTPM – The Centre for Australasian TPM & Lean has been assisting sites for over 25 years to engage and develop their people as they strive for Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Operational Excellence using our proven Australasian TPM & Lean approach. As such we have significant experience and knowledge in supporting sites from a large range of industries on their Improvement Journey.
CTPM's Site Membership program aims to facilitate TPM and Operational Excellence learning between sites through the interaction of like-minded people.
Benefits of Membership:
- Over the phone or email advice on any issues impacting your TPM & Operational Excellence journey from our team of experienced coaches.
- Over the phone or email discussion about your networking and learning needs.
- Matching your needs to other members to arrange introductions for you so that there can be sharing of learning through networking (eg phone discussions or site visits at a time to suit you).
- Complementary annual on-site or on-line TPM & Operational Excellence diagnostic to assess your sites Improvement Journey and identify the most appropriate next steps.
- Discount rate for site employees to register and undertake any of CTPM's Online Self-paced Training Courses.
- Ability to purchase from CTPM's extensive range of TPM & Operational Excellence Improvement Team Manuals & Workbooks (view our Support Materials Listing by clicking here).
CTPM's Site Membership is open to all sites from around the world, and the fee for:
- Australian (AUS) Site Membership is AUD$250 + 10% GST (or $275 inc) per annum;
- New Zealand (NZ) Site Membership is NZD$250 + 15% GST (or $287.50 inc) per annum; or
- Rest Of World (ROW) Site Membership is AUD$250 (GST Exempt) per annum.
To sign-up to CTPM's Site Membership, complete the registration form above.
IMPORTANT: Please select the right 'Type' (based on your sites location), to avoid any delay in obtaining access to your Site Membership services.
If you need more time to determine if CTPM Site Membership is right for your site, stay connected by joining our email list and we will keep you up-to-date with the latest learnings and events. Subscribe to our email list by clicking here...