CTPM Site Subscription
This subscription service has been established to assist sites to further progress their TPM & Operational Excellence journeys.
CTPM – The Centre for Australasian TPM & Lean has been assisting sites for over 25 years to engage and develop their people as they strive for Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Operational Excellence using our proven Australasian TPM & Lean approach. As such we have built up a significant knowledge base of training and support material.
CTPM's Site Subscription provides subscribers with access to support material based on Leadership through Visions, Philosophy & Goal Alignment, and the 3 Critical Parts of a Continuous Improvement Strategy to achieve TPM & Operational Excellence:
Reactive Improvement through Effective Daily Management;
Stable Production Plan through Flow Logic; and
Pro-active Improvement through On-going Improvement Activities.
To introduce our new subscription model we have put together a short promotional video by our Founder & President, Ross Kennedy, to tell you all about it!
The support material available for subscribers to access in the above four categories include:
- Webinars - short 30min video sessions on a specific Continuous Improvement topic;
- How-To Booklets - comprehensive detailed guideline on a Continuous Improvement activity;
- Technical Articles (E-Techs) - practical learnings from a specific Continuous Improvement topic;
- Client Case Studies (E-News) - client approved short article showcasing the success and progression of their sites Continuous Improvement activities;
- Manuals & Workbooks - team member and leader guides for improvement teams which will be available via request to download within annual limitations as outlined in 'Further Benefits of Subscription' below; and
- Tools - support items for the specific improvement teams.
Further Benefits of Subscription
As well as gaining access to our video and content library's, as a Site Subscriber you will also have the benefit of:
- Over the phone or email advice on any issues impacting your TPM & Operational Excellence journey from our team of experienced coaches.
- Over the phone or email discussion about your networking and learning needs.
- Matching your needs to other subscribers to arrange introductions for you so that there can be sharing of learning through networking (eg phone discussions or site visits at a time to suit you).
- Discount rate for site employees to register and undertake any of CTPM's Online Self-paced Training Courses.
- Request up to five (5) Manuals or Workbooks per year, in a soft copy format, from CTPM’s extensive range of Training & Improvement Team material. Alternatively you can purchase a hard copy of our Training & Improvement Team material to be printed and posted at a small cost.
- Free (travel expenses may apply) annual on-site or on-line TPM & Operational Excellence diagnostic to assess the most appropriate next steps.
CTPM's Site Subscription is open to all sites, and in celebration of CTPM's 25th year anniversary on 1st January 2021, we have put together a Special 25% Discount Offer to the first 25 sites who register for CTPM's Site Subscription.
This offer, discounted from $2,500 + GST where applicable, brings the fee for:
- Australian (AUS) Site Subscription to AUD$1,875 + 10% GST (or $2062.50 inc) per annum;
- New Zealand (NZ) Site Subscription to NZD$1,875 + 15% GST (or $2156.25 inc) per annum; or
- Rest Of World (ROW) Site Subscription to AUD$1,875 (GST Exempt) per annum.
To take advantage of this offer, make sure your site is one of the first 25 sites to complete the registration form above.
IMPORTANT: Please select the right 'Subscription Type' (based on your sites location), to avoid any delay in obtaining access to your Site Subscription services.
Adopting Australasian TPM & Lean
Coopers Brewery have been one of the many adopters of CTPM's Australasian TPM & Lean methodology. Due to their success they were invited by AME (The Association for Manufacturing Excellence) to represent Australia at the international AME Toronto 2020 Virtual Conference. Coopers Operations Manager, Nick Sterenberg, presented his sites journey in "Surviving and Thriving in the new normal through Excellence". With a strategic Continuous Improvement journey spanning 17 plus years, Nick discussed the impact it had on their sites performance and culture as they progressed through stages of Mechanization, Automation, and Digitisation.
Download a copy of the 18 page paper (presentation transcript with slides) from Nick's pre-recorded session by clicking here.
If you need more time to determine if CTPM Site Subscription is right for your site, stay connected by joining our email list and we will keep you up-to-date with the latest learnings and events. Subscribe to our email list by clicking here...