Register to attend our upcoming 30min Free Webinar on Achieving Perfect Product Quality – The Role of Process Quality Management, to be held on Thursday 15th April at 1pm AEST.
The session will cover:
- Identifying Objectives of Australasian TPM & Lean Improvement Activity #10 Process Quality Management
- Achieving Perfect Product Quality
- Origins of Quality Defects
- Pre-conditions for Successful Process Quality Management
- Why and When to use P-M (Phenomenon-Mechanism) Analysis
- The 8 Step P-M (Phenomenon-Mechanism) Analysis Process
This session can be watched from the comfort of your own device, and it will consist of a slideshow presentation along with live audio from CTPM Founder & President, Ross Kennedy. There will also be an opportunity to raise questions at the end of the session.
Designed especially for Production, Maintenance and Improvement leaders as well as Site Management who are responsible for production and achieving perfect product quality at their site.
Complete the form below