The aim of this online self-paced training course is to provide an understanding of how an Australasian TPM approach will ensure New Equipment is TPM & User Friendly for Operators and Maintainers to support your journey to TPM & Operational Excellence. The course has been split into 4 parts:
- Part 1 - Gaining an Understanding of New Equipment Management
- Part 2 - Knowing What Makes New Equipment Management Work
- Part 3 - Understanding the New Equipment Management Stages
- Part 4 - Making New Equipment Management Work
View the course contents and support materials by clicking here.
Replacing our one-day public workshop and based on over 25 years of assisting Australasian companies on their improvement journey to TPM & Operational Excellence, this online self-paced training course will assist you to understand the differences and benefits of taking a TPM approach to introducing New Equipment to your workplace.
The course fee for:
- CTPM Site Members or Site Subscribers is $250.00 + GST per delegate (or $275.00 inc); or
- Non CTPM Site Members or Site Subscribers is $300.00 + GST per delegate (or $330.00 inc).
To sign-up, make sure you complete the registration form by clicking on the 'Register for Course' button at the top of the page. With no time limit on commencement or completion of the course, you can sign-up without any immediate commitment to start.
During this online course you will learn:
- The importance of the 5 Stages of New Equipment Management - Design, Procure, Accept, Install & Commission, and Perform, Monitor & Learn;
- How to build key relationships between the key players in the New Equipment process; and
- How to use Life Cycle Costing as the driver for evaluating New Equipment options.
How does it Work?
Each part of the course consists of pre-recorded sessions which can be viewed at your convenience, along with an activity (site self-rating sheet, exercise, or multiple-choice assessment) to confirm your learning. Once each activity is completed, access to the next part of the course will be made available.
You will also be provided with a full set of slides and reference papers, checklists and booklets to support your learning.
Access to each part of the course will be via a shared Dropbox folder, where you will be able to view the pre-recorded sessions, and download the relevant resources.
At the successful completion of this online self-paced training course you will be issued with a CTPM Accredited Certificate of Attainment.
Who will benefit from this course?
Designed especially for Design, Project, Engineering, Production, Maintenance, Quality and Improvement personnel looking to or involved in implementing new equipment at your site while supporting your TPM & Operational Excellence journey.
This course is backed by our Quality Guarantee. If by the conclusion of Part 1 of this online self-paced training course it has failed to meet your expectations, we will refund your full registration fee.