The aim of this online self-paced training course is to provide an understanding of how an Australasian TPM approach will ensure New Equipment is TPM & User Friendly for Operators and Maintainers to support your journey to TPM & Operational Excellence. The course has been split into 4 parts:
- Part 1 - Gaining an Understanding of New Equipment Management
- Part 2 - Knowing What Makes New Equipment Management Work
- Part 3 - Understanding the New Equipment Management Stages
- Part 4 - Making New Equipment Management Work
View the course contents and support materials by clicking here.
Replacing our one-day public workshop and based on over 25 years of assisting Australasian companies on their improvement journey to TPM & Operational Excellence, this online self-paced training course will assist you to understand the differences and benefits of taking a TPM approach to introducing New Equipment to your workplace.
In celebration of CTPM's 25th year anniversary on 1st January 2021, we have put together a Special 25% Discount Offer to the first 25 people who register for this course. This offer will bring the course fees for CTPM Site Members to $187.50 + GST per delegate, and Non CTPM Site Members to $225 + GST per delegate. To take advantage of this offer, email Nelson Rodrigues at our office via firstname.lastname@example.org and lock in your spot today. With no time limit on commencement or completion of the course, you can take advantage of this offer without any immediate commitment to start.
* Due to limitations, registrations received through CTPM's website will NOT be able to obtain the special offer discount rate,
therefore all applications must be made by email to email@example.com.
During this online course you will learn:
- The importance of the 5 Stages of New Equipment Management - Design, Procure, Accept, Install & Commission, and Perform, Monitor & Learn;
- How to build key relationships between the key players in the New Equipment process; and
- How to use Life Cycle Costing as the driver for evaluating New Equipment options.
How does it Work?
Each part of the course consists of pre-recorded sessions which can be viewed at your convenience, along with an activity (site self-rating sheet, exercise, or multiple-choice assessment) to confirm your learning. Once each activity is completed, access to the next part of the course will be made available.
You will also be provided with a full set of slides and reference papers, checklists and booklets to support your learning.
Access to each part of the course will be via a shared Dropbox folder, where you will be able to view the pre-recorded sessions, and download the relevant resources.
At the successful completion of this online self-paced training course you will be issued with a CTPM Accredited Certificate of Attainment.
Who will benefit from this course?
Designed especially for Design, Project, Engineering, Production, Maintenance, Quality and Improvement personnel looking to or involved in implementing new equipment at your site while supporting your TPM & Operational Excellence journey.
This course is backed by our Quality Guarantee. If by the conclusion of Part 1 of this online self-paced training course it has failed to meet your expectations, we will refund your full registration fee.