CTPM’s strategic Introduction to Australasian TPM & Lean accredited Yellow Belt online self-paced training course, is the first step of CTPM’s belt based training pathway aligned with our Australasian TPM & Lean methodology for supporting sites to strive for TPM & Operational Excellence.
"For anyone looking to start their journey into a Continuous Improvement culture, I highly recommend this. I have been fortunate enough to work with Ross and his team implementing TPM & Lean in different organisations I have worked for, and have found his approach to be practical and easy to follow."
- Strategic Projects Manager, Food Manufacturer -
In celebration of CTPM's 25th year anniversary on 1st January 2021, we have put together a Special 25% Discount Offer to the next 50 people who register for this course. This offer will bring the course fees for CTPM Site Members to $375 + GST per delegate, and Non CTPM Site Members to $450 + GST per delegate. To take advantage of this offer, email Nelson Rodrigues at our office via email@example.com and lock in your spot today. With no time limit on commencement or completion of the course, you can take advantage of this offer without any immediate commitment to start.
* Due to limitations, registrations received through CTPM's website will NOT be able to obtain the special offer discount rate,
therefore all applications must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This online training course provides the ideal knowledge base to allow your personnel to gain an insight into the key principles and practices of Australasian TPM & Lean and how the methodologies can assist your organisation to achieve TPM & Operational Excellence.
The aim of the course is to assist companies to create a critical mass of understanding about what Australasian TPM & Lean is, and what is required to implement it in a sustainable way. To support this process, the course has been split into 4 parts:
- Part 1 - Gaining an Understanding of TPM & Lean
- Part 2 - Knowing What Makes Australasian TPM & Lean Work
- Part 3 - Understanding the Australasian TPM & Lean Improvement Activities
- Part 4 - Making Australasian TPM & Lean Work and Sustain
View the course contents and support materials by clicking here.
Based on over 25 years of assisting Australasian companies on their improvement journey to TPM & Operational Excellence, this course will take the mystery out of integrating all the Continuous Improvement values, principles, methods, tools, activities & focus in an Australasian workplace. It will cut through all the confusion and provide a comprehensive strategic pathway to achieve TPM & Operational Excellence.
Watch the below video to find out more about the course.
During this online course you will learn about:
- The evolution and first principles of Lean and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM);
- The essential foundations of performance measures, ownership and engagement through on-going improvement to ensure sustainability;
- The role of Improvement Drivers rather than just using performance measures to prioritise actions;
- Why having the right organisation structure and roster alignment is critical; and
- Why an improvement framework that recognises the need for an organic approach rather than only a project focused approach is required to achieve Operational Excellence.
Key take-a-ways will be:
- How to free up everyone's time so that you can take a structured, disciplined yet flexible organic approach to improvement activities;
- How to sequence and integrate the 3 critical parts of your Continuous Improvement Strategy to achieve TPM & Operational Excellence;
- How to significantly increase the capacity and reliability of your plant & equipment while minimising your maintenance spend;
- How to use effective Daily Management to develop your Frontline Leaders so everyone else in the Leadership chain is NOT working down a level;
- How to ensure all teams are successful and hence promote further improvement; and
- How to get some quick wins while setting the scene for long term success.
How does it Work?
Each part of the course consists of a series of pre-recorded sessions, a full set of slides, at least one reference paper or booklet, and a site self-rating sheet. You will also be provided with a multiple-choice assessment sheet to confirm your learning.
All videos and resources for the course will be shared through a Dropbox folder (you do not need to have a Dropbox account to access the link). The links to the shared folders for Part 1 will be provided in your confirmation email once your registration has been processed.
To support your self-paced learning, you have unlimited support from our admin team during business hours (9am-5pm) Monday to Friday via phone or email, and our training leader will host weekly interactive live webinars to allow you to interact with fellow students undertaking the course, discuss any questions or issues that you may have, and reflect on your site’s completed self-rating sheet.
Who will benefit from this course?
Designed especially for decision makers (managers) and key personnel (leaders, co-ordinators, supervisors), who will be contributing to your sites Continuous Improvement journey to TPM & Operational Excellence.
This course is backed by our Quality Guarantee. If by the conclusion of Part 1 of this online course it has failed to meet your expectations, we will refund your full registration fee.